lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Guión I want to be a sailor

GUIÓN
Daisy (Martina): Hi¡ I´m Daisy.
Anne (Julia): Hi¡ I´m Anne.
Robin (Hugo Baena): Hi¡ I´m Robin.
James (Hugo Beltrán): Hi¡ I´m James.
Daisy: Look¡ A race¡
Turtle 1 (Mateo): Hello. We are two turtle
Turtle 2 (Laura): Look the race¡
Fish 1 (Marina): The race stars
Fish 2 (Miguel): Ready, steady, Go¡
The race begins.
Anne: Look¡ A crab
Oh, no¡ Crab is out of the race.
Crab (Lara): Can I go with you?
Daisy: Yes
Crab goes into the boat and they sail on.
James: Look¡ An Octopus.
Oh, no¡ Octopus is out of the race.
Octopus (Alba): Can I go with you?
Daisy: Yes
Octopus goes into the boat and they sail on.
Daisy: Look¡ A seahorse¡
Oh, no¡ Seahorse is out of the race.
Seahorse (Alberto): Can I go with you?
Daisy: Yes
All cross the finish line
Shark (Ana): Congratulations¡
All: Yeeeees

No hay comentarios: