lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Guión I want to be a pilot

GUIÓN
Daisy (María): Hello¡ I´m Daisy.
Robin (Hugo): Hello¡ I´m Robin.
Anne (Mercedes): Hello¡ I´m Anne
James (Jesús): Hello¡ I´m James
Robin: A plane¡
(A plane appears)
Plane (Alejandro): Hello¡ I´m a plane.
Pilot 1 (Pablo): Hello¡ Jump into plane¡
Daisy, Anne, James and Robin jump into the plane
Robin: A car¡
Car (Victoria): Hello¡ I´m a car. I´m very fast ¡
Daisy: A boat¡
Boat (Esteban): Hello¡ I´m a boat.
Robin: Look at the taxi¡
Taxi (Lourdes): Hello¡ I´m a Taxi.
Anne: We go to the train station.
Daisy, Anne, James and Robin jump into the Taxi.
Daisy: a train¡

Train (Martín): Hello¡ I´m a train.
Pilot 2 (Paula): Hello¡ Can I help you?
Robin: We go to the bus station.
Daisy, Anne, James and Robin jump into the Train.
Bus (Carmen): Hello¡ I am a bus.
Daisy: We go home
Bus: Come on
Daisy, Anne, James and Robin jump into the Bus.
Daisy, Anne, James, Robin and Bus: Goodbye

No hay comentarios: