lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Guion I want to be an astronaut

PERSONAJES

GUIÓN
Daisy (Irene): Hello, I’m Daisy.
Robin(Alejandro): Hello, I’m Robin.
James(Rafa): Hello, I’m James.
Anne(Claudia): Hello, I’m Anne.
Daisy: Let´s go to the moon¡
Rocket(Antonio): Hello¡ I’m a Rocket. We go to the moon¡
Daisy, Robin, James and Anne: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... Whoosh!
They arrive at the moon
They see 4 little stars
Little star 1 (Diana): I’m very sad. I want to go home
Little star 2(Paula): I’m very sad. I want to go home.
Little star 3(Alex): I’m very sad. I want to go home.
Little star 4(Manuel L): I am very sad. I want to go home.
James: 'We'll take you home,'
Anne: 'Let's go to the rocket.'
All: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... Whoosh!
Rocket: Let´s go
Mummy star(Martina): Hello. I’m mummy star.
All little stars: Mummy¡¡¡
Mummy star: Thank you. It´s time to go home.
Stars: Goodbye.
Daisy, Robin, James and Anne: Goodbye

No hay comentarios: